August 04, 2009

Tuesday - Prayer of the Evening

BE PREPARED TO SUFFER FOR ME,

In My Name.......
All suffering has meaning in My Kingdom. Pain and problems are opportunities to demonstrate your trust in Me. Bearing your circumstances bravely-even thanking Me for them is one of the highest forms of praise. This sacrifice of thanksgiving rings golden- toned bells of joy throughout heavenly realms. On earth also, your patient suffering sends out ripples of good tidings in ever- widening circles. When suffering strikes, remember that I Am Sovereign and that I can bring good out of everything. Do not try to run from that pain or hide from problems. Instead, accept adversity in My Name, offering it up to Me for My purposes. This way your suffering gains meaning and draws you closer to Me. Joy emerges from the ashes of adversity through your trust and thankfulness.

JAMES 1:2-4 PSALM 107:21-22

No comments: