August 30, 2009

The All-Seeing Eyes of God

The All-Seeing Eyes of God
BBD#1e

(2Ch 16:9a KJV)
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth,
to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him...

(Job 34:21-22 KJV)
For his eyes are upon the ways of man, and he seeth all his goings.
(22) There is no darkness, nor shadow of death,
where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

(Psa 34:15-19 KJV)
The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous,
and his ears are open unto their cry.
(16) The face of the LORD is against them that do evil,
to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
(17) The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
(18) The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart;
and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
(19) Many are the afflictions of the righteous:
but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.


Dear Friends in Christ,

GOD is the Creator of everything, the Heavens and the earth. He is worthy of human worship because of His holy nature and His perfect love revealed in His Creation. He has elected to redeem His fallen people, by providing eternal salvation through His Son Jesus Christ.
God is unique. No person, object, or idea can be compared to God. In the Bible, it is revealed that God sees everything in every place and is aware of all things at all times. Nothing is outside of His knowledge--past, present, or future. Nothing is hidden from Him, and only fools think they can hide their deeds from God. The wicked, ie. those who will not repent of their sins and turn in humility to Christ, deceive themselves into thninking that they can get away with their evil thoughts and deeds. They believe that there is no God to see or hear, and they can just sin in every way they want and they will not be called to account. But they are dead wrong !!! God sees all, He hears all, even the thoughts and intents of the heart. He is even keeping a record of all their evil thoughts and words, and at the Great White Throne Judgement, everything will be revealed and be Judged by Jesus Christ. And then, final doom will be executed...as Jesus says,

(Mat 25:41 KJV)
...Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

God knows completely the thoughts and doings of human beings. Jesus taught that God has complete knowledge of human beings, and the author of Hebrews wrote that "nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight".God Bless you as you study His word.

(Heb 4:12-13 KJV)
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
{13} Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight:
but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

In Christ..brother bob...<><
Bible Verse for you to Ponder


THE LORD OBSERVES BOTH THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED

(Psa 11:4-7 KJV)
The LORD is in his holy temple,
the LORD'S throne is in heaven:
his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
{5} The LORD trieth the righteous:
but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
{6} Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest:
this shall be the portion of their cup.
{7} For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness;
his countenance doth behold the upright.

(Prov 5:21 KJV)
For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD,
and he pondereth all his goings.

(Prov 15:3 KJV)
The eyes of the LORD are in every place,
beholding the evil and the good.

(Jer 17:10(KJV)
I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins,
even to give every man according to his ways,
and according to the fruit of his doings.



THE WICKED CANNOT HIDE FROM THE ALL-SEEING EYES OF GOD

(Isa 29:15 KJV)
Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD,
and their works are in the dark, and they say,
Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Jer 23:24 (KJV)
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD.
Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

Job 34:21-22 (KJV)
For his eyes are upon the ways of man,
and he seeth all his goings.
{22} There is no darkness, nor shadow of death,
where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.

(Prov 15:8-11 KJV)
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD:
but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
{9} The way of the wicked is an abomination unto the LORD:
but he loveth him that followeth after righteousness.
{10} Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way:
and he that hateth reproof shall die.
{11} Hell and destruction are before the LORD:
how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

THE LORD SHOWS MERCY AND FAVOR TO THOSE THAT TRUST HIM

Psa 33:18-22 (KJV)
Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him,
upon them that hope in his mercy;
(19) To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine.
(20) Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield.
(21) For our heart shall rejoice in him,
because we have trusted in his holy name.
(22) Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

2 Chr 16:9a (KJV)
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth,
to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

Psa 17:3 (KJV)
Thou hast proved mine heart;
thou hast visited me in the night;
thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing;
I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.

Psa 139:1-18 (KJV)
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.
O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.
{2} Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising,
thou understandest my thought afar off.
{3} Thou compassest my path and my lying down,
and art acquainted with all my ways.
{4} For there is not a word in my tongue,
but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.
{5} Thou hast {surrounded} me behind and before,
and laid thine hand upon me.

{6} Such knowledge is too wonderful for me;
it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
{7} Whither shall I go from thy spirit?
or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
{8} If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
{9} If I take the wings of the morning,
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
{10} Even there shall thy hand lead me,
and thy right hand shall hold me.
{11} If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me;
even the night shall be light about me.
{12} Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee;
but the night shineth as the day:
the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

{13} For thou hast possessed my reins {Heb=constructed my essential organs}:
thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
{14} I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made:
marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
{15} My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret,
and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth{Heb=the womb}
{16} Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect;
and in thy book all my members were written,
which in continuance were fashioned,
when as yet there was none of them.

{17} How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God!
how great is the sum of them!
{18} If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand:
when I awake, I am still with thee.

Rev 2:18-19 (KJV)
And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write;
These things saith the Son of God,
who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire,
and his feet are like fine brass;
{19} I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith,
and thy patience, and thy works;
and the last to be more than the first.

Heb 4:13-16 (KJV)
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight:
but all things are naked and opened
unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
{14} Seeing then that we have a great high priest,
that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God,
let us hold fast our profession.
{15} For we have not an high priest
which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities;
but was in all points tempted like as we are,
yet without sin.
{16} Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy,
and find grace to help in time of need.

PRAYER OF DEDICATION

(Psa 139:23-24 KJV)
Search me, O God, and know my heart:
try me, and know my thoughts:
{24} And see if there be any wicked way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

For further study, Check out these archives of past devotionals:
(Note: the devotionals may be under the headings of "discussions" "files" or "pages" )
http://www.groups.google.com/group/ixtheus-devotionals-archive-part-2?msg=new&lnk=gcis&hl=en
http://www.groups.google.com/group/ixtheus-devotionals-archive/web?hl=en
http://www.groups.google.com/group/ixtheus-devotionals-archive/web
http://www.groups.google.com/group/ixtheus-archives-part-3/
http://www.groups.google.com/group/ixtheus-devotionals-archive-4
IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to ixtheus@execpc.com

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from ixtheus@execpc.com

No comments: