August 13, 2013

D3-C1 MY 17-DAY DIET JOURNAL



Good morning :)
Today I started off with no lemon water, I forgot... I had my yogurt immediately upon waking because I needed 'food' for the pain pill I take from knee surgery. I hurt badly when I wake in the mornings (also from my slight spinal curvature).
Afterward, I had to get ready for the 1st of 3 appointments.

I went to the local low-impact arthritis class from 10:15-11:30.
Came back and had two boiled eggs with s&p, and a handful of red grapes.
(If I don't mention water, it's only because I drink it ALL day long. Luckily, I'm a person who loves water.)
I've been to the 2nd appt, and now I am cooling off before heading over to a new therapy session for my knee. I had home therapy for 3 weeks (3 days a week). I've been without for about 2 weeks now and I can tell a (not-so-good) difference.
I'll pop back in to update with snacks and dinner. I may pop down a fruit smoothie real quick just to have something in my stomach.
________________________________________________________
Therapy went well, about 45 minutes, it included assessment, biking, calf stretches, hamstring stretches, leg lifts, thigh exercises, etc. And then a 10 minute icing on the knee.
Dinner when I get back from dropping off the kid at Color Guard practice. He already had his supper while I was gone.
Supper: Tuna salad with mustard, a small dollop of pickle relish, boiled egg, green onion, S&P, tomato, FF thousand island dressing. 
Snack: Cucumber slices with S&P
Snack: Yogurt




No comments: