August 12, 2013

D2-C1 MY 17-DAY DIET JOURNAL

So far today I had the lemon water (cold was better) to kick-start my insides... then yogurt & green tea. Loads of water through the day.

At lunchtime, Zach & I were running errands, so we popped by the new Hwy 55 down the road to grab him a burger, fries and shake, and myself a salad with grilled chicken on top and water (asked for no ice, I got ice. The salad was NOT worth $8, but oh well, we were out and about and I had to stick to my plan. I certainly won't buy it again.)

Snacks through the day: 1 pear... 1 applesauce

Dinner:
Chili Garlic Chicken (C1 compliant)
Chicken, cut into cubes
1 Tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Ground ginger
Garlic powder
Crushed Red Pepper

Heat pan to med-high heat, combine above ingredients and cook until done; and remove from pan.

For the veggies: in same pan as chicken, cook green beans and onion, add salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic to taste.

When onions are just soft add fresh garlic and broccoli or broccoli slaw.

Add lite soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. When veggies are cooked push to one side of pan and add chicken back into the pan.

Coat chicken with Chili sauce and you are done.



SPICY!!



No comments: