January 05, 2011

My better-for-you foods for Wednesday

The picture of my lunch didn't turn out good at all so I'm skipping a photo today.

Breakfast was coffee and a piece of toasted wheat with honey.

Lunch is a large salad of washed & chopped iceberg lettuce, baby spinach and red cabbage. A little bit of white onion chopped, a small tomato peeled and chopped, feta and Greek Dressing. YUMMY!

Check the previous post for what my afternoon snack will be (nuts/fruits).

Supper will be fresh chicken breasts with spices (oregano, rosemary, seasoning salt, basil). It's been soaking in those and some olive oil overnight. I'll probably make a stir-fry out of it or maybe some brown rice on the side cooked in chicken broth. Not sure what else yet. I'll try to remember to take a pic and post it in here.

Have a healthy day!

No comments: