January 09, 2011

mmmMMMMMM!


What a title, eh?! : )

Well, here's why; mt fav snack-type of a quicky lunch is a grilled cheese... I know, right?!

BUT, I didn't have any tomato soup to compliment it, so I had a tablespoon of peanut butter to kick-start my tastebuds, and proceeded to make the sandwich anyway.

2 slices of whole wheat bread, 2 slices of American cheese and one fat pat of butter for grilling (yea, it's my cheat meal).

On the side I have a mug of hot green tea, one-half of a banana left over from yesterday morning's cereal, a half-packet of craisins (the birds got the other half - see next blog), and a small palm-full of walnuts (good brain food). Here's what it all looks like : )



YOUR goal for today: Look up why certain fruits have the look they do in relation to what body part they help! : ) ex: walnuts/the brain

HUGS!!

No comments: