January 13, 2015

VALENTINE'S DAY will be here in one month, gentlemen (and ladies) :)






MEN (and women)... soon it will be Valentine's Day - you do NOT need to spend hundreds of dollars on each other! That is a waste of hard-earned money... trust me... just use your imagination... let me tell you how cool a HOMEMADE card is along with a homemade dinner or dessert... VERY! You know why? You had to put your feelings into it. Yes, we like chocolate, we like flowers, but most of all, we like YOU as a person, otherwise we wouldn't be with you. Do not waste a load of money on something that lasts one day! And hand-holding, a hug, a kiss on the forehead... oh my, I get weak in the knees thinking about it. Just love me, that's all I ask :)








There are lots of desserts and recipes here on my blog, just use the years and links on the right to find something good
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually this is my kind of dessert! Thank you for sharing this!

Cathy Mini said...

We enjoy baking a cake for Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

This looks delicious. I love lemon. Thanks for sharing recipes!

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing. I can never have too many recipes saved for later.