January 05, 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: Delicates Laundry Zip-close Bags, by Inside Smarts, set of 4

BOTTOM PHOTOS ARE BORROWED


Each bag zips and unzips smoothly, they stay CLOSED when in the washer and dryer, and nothing got snagged, torn, no strings getting caught up in all my other clothing!! It was nice!
The delicates did get washed and rinsed well while inside the bag. These are great :)

I may use one of the bags specifically for shoes and the like in the future... Zach has some muddy ones outside.

I also gave a bag to my mother next door, as she is in the habit of washing delicates by hand.



FIND YOURS HERE:

http://www.amazon.com/Delicates-Laundry-Bags-Premium-Quality/dp/B00PE1JJJI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top




I purchased these through www.AmazingDealsGroup.com
#AmazingDealsGroup


No comments: