December 15, 2014

My new Cobb Hill Dress Shoes :)






I won these in a contest last month and they arrived today!
My note to CH:

I received my beautiful Pamelas today! They are SNUG, but I hope to break them in! (I ordered a half-size up just in case and I'm glad I did LOL). I NEEDED another pair of 'dressier' shoes. I really WANTED boots, but after discussing it with myself for quite a while on your website (LOL) I came to the conclusion that I wear slip on dress shoes more than anything else. And I definitely wanted quality that would last a while! Thank you again!

Cobb Hill Pamela-CH
Style#: CAG14AL
Size: 9.5 - M
Almond

Find yours here:

Cobb Hill combines today’s fashion cues with the signature fit of New Balance to create a new choice in contemporary footwear. www.cobbhillshoes.com  

https://www.facebook.com/cobbhillshoes/timeline







No comments: