December 12, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: Undead - Ten Tales of Zombies, edited by author Rayne Hall









Ten authors weave ten wonderful tales of Zombies!

The stories range from laughable, to, "I will never sleep alone in the dark ever ever ever again!"

I loved this book, and I read it within three nights! Seriously, it was great! Once I started it, I couldn't put it down! I even took it to a home this week where I sit for a gentleman who needs watching. Finished it off last night when I got home and went to bed.

Here's more info about the book:


GREYWALKER, by Rayne Hall (who hooked me up with a copy of the book)
FURZBY HOLT, by Jonathan Broughton
DECISION OF THE COUNCIL, by John Hoddy
I'LL LOVE YA, FOREVER, BUT... by April Grey
ZOMBIE MOTHER-IN-LAW, by Tara Maya and 
LAST CHANCE TO SEE, by Tracie McBride 
IMMUNITY, by Jeff Strand 
ANOTHER OLDIE BUT GOODIE, by Paul Dail 
THE REASON FOR ZOMBIES, by Douglas Kolacki
FEEDING FRENZY, by Matt Hults

Where to find your copy of this ebook:
http://amzn.to/13iegui 
(if you don't have a Kindle, you can download Kindle onto your pc, just follow the directions on that page!)








No comments: