October 27, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Diet Standards AminoHD 1000 BCAA Capsules





I took these capsules for two weeks, one per morning, in between meals (one of the suggestions on the label), and though I wasn't specifically looking to "lose weight" via these tablets, though I do need to lose weight, they had no negative effect on my body and I did notice a little 'leaning' in my arms recently. I can honestly only relate that to these specific capsules because I'm not doing anything different for that. 

I had a positive experience with this product.

My Rating: A

(addendum: I will probably increase my intake of this product because I have been having a hard time losing weight recently because of my perimenopause)


FIND IT HERE; http://www.amazon.com/Diet-Standards-AminoHD-Capsules-450-Count/dp/B00LT4941M/ref=cm_cr-mr-title



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free through the company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: