October 23, 2014

PRODUCT REVIEW: Professional Microfiber Mop - 18" Professional Microfiber Mop | Stainless Steel Handle | Premium Mop Pads





OH MAN! Let me tell you what, I LOVE THIS MOP!

It was easy to put together, dusts like a dream, and mops up anything in my kitchen!

I LOVE THIS MOP!
(did I already say that?)

I had already mopped my floor with my regular sponge mop, which I replace constantly because I like to scrub my floor clean. I waited two days to use this after I got it so the floor would get dirty again, haha!

I have a 17 yr old son, 3 cats, myself, and a man walking through the house, and because the cats and kid, lol, won't wipe their paws/feet/shoes, we get dirt and trash brought into the home, naturally. Any little thing that will catch in the tread of shoes, though we do remove them inside the front door, can still be tracked into the rest of the home on socks or bare feet. 

This mop made cleaning my kitchen floor so much easier than that nasty, cheap sponge mop. Because it's long-wide so to speak, I can turn it so that it fits back between my stove and cabinet, and actually REACH all the way to the wall! That means, there's no yuck on the floor near the back of the stove! WOOHOO!

I also clean homes for a living, this made doing other people's kitchens so much easier on me and my back! (I have moderate scoliosis)


There are some great ideas below on how to use this great mop/duster!

My Rating: A+











With your new mop you can quickly and effectively clean almost any hard surface floor; here are some ideas on how to use them effectively:
  • Adjust the length of the handle so it's just under your chin when its vertical. When you're using it keep the mop just in front of your feet. This will help you keep your back straight when mopping.
  • The dust mop is the single pad with the dark blue microfiber yarn around the edges and the gray microfiber yarn in the middle. Don't use it wet. The wet mops are the two thick light blue pads.
  • Dust mop often, its quicker and easier than wet mopping and the more often you dust mop the less often you'll need to get a deeper clean with the wet mops.
  • You probably don't need to launder the dust mop after each use. The wet mops should be thoroughly rinsed out after each use or laundered.
  • When wet mopping make sure the wet mop isn't completely drenched. You just want it damp. If its totally saturated with water or cleaning solution there's no space left for it to pick up dirt!
  • When wet mopping start in the far corner of the area to be mopped. Work backwards through the area moving the mop in almost a figure eight motion.

Good microfiber mops should last for years when cared for properly and these are most certainly good microfiber mops! There are three things to keep in mind when washing microfiber:
  • Don't use fabric softener or detergents with softeners. Fabric softener clogs up the open spaces in the fiber that make them so effective.
  • Don't dry the microfiber in your dryer on high heat. Instead, air dry or dry them in the dryer on low heat or no heat.
  • Don't wash or dry microfiber with cotton! Cotton lints and microfiber picks up and holds on to everything. Ideally you should wash microfiber only with other microfiber, but if you cant make a full load with microfiber its okay to wash it with other synthetics that don't lint.

FIND IT HERE> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KAIU6BA/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0

AND MORE PRODUCTS HERE> http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A2AV5QWMR0ML75&ref_=pe_823600_114105210

  • #MicrofiberWholesale

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: