October 09, 2012

A couple of this week's Smoothies aka Juicing


^Breakfast/Brunch from the other day^
1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 1 red delicious apple, sliced, cored & seeded, 1 fit/lite mango yogurt, 1 cup (melaleuca brand) h20 splash tangerine/peach drink. YUM! Makes 1 very tall container, or two servings.
I drink smoothies similar to this several times a week.
(OOPS! Forgot to say that in another one just like the one above, I added a handful of rinsed kale & baby spinach, sorry!!)




My weekend ^Detox^ drink two days late ;) 
My son and I drank this tonight with supper. The green tops of the beets I'd bought were ugly and bruised so instead I used 3 kale leaves. I also added a cup of orange juice because of needing some Vit C this week.
Makes 2 servings.
(If you ever have smoothie left over or don't have time to drink it, it will save well for 24 hours in an air-tight glass container)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This Smoothie Looks so delicious.

XX,
Jenny
www.curvy-Life.com