July 29, 2009

Wednesday - Prayer of the Evening

Jesus calls out to you everyday, you just have to be willing to listen.

The prayer written below is a "TRUE FACT" of my life now.
All by the Grace of God
Victoria


LIVE FIRST AND FOREMOST


Live first and foremost In My Presence. Gradually you will become more aware of Me than of people and places around you. This awareness will not detract from your relationships With others. Instead, it will increase your ability to give love and encouragement to them.
My Peace will permeate your words and demeanor. You will not be easily shaken, because My enveloping Presence buffers the blow of problems. This is the path I have set before you. As you follow it wholeheartedly, you experience abundant Life and Peace.

PSALM 89:15-16 PSALM 16:8 2 PETER 1:2

No comments: