Apple Caramel Crisp
PREP TIME: 20 min
COOK TIME: 40 min
YIELD: 9 servings
• Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
• 5 cups peeled, cored, sliced Granny Smith apples, (about 3 large apples)
• 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
• 1 tablespoon cornstarch
• 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
• 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
• 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
• 1/4 cup brown sugar sucralose blend
OR 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup Crisco Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
• Sugar free frozen whipped topping (optional), thawed
1 HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
2 STIR apples with topping, cornstarch and cinnamon until apples are coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
3 COMBINE flour, oats and brown sugar blend in medium bowl. Stir in oil until evenly moistened and large crumbs form. Sprinkle over apples.
4 BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand about one hour before serving. Serve with whipped topping, if desired.