September 17, 2014

BOOK REVIEW: Dragon - Ten Tales of Fiery Beasts (edited by Rayne Hall)





I really enjoyed this fantasy read! 

Rayne Hall lends a wonderful background of dragon lore into the Introduction, and also has a story in the book as well.

There were stories of dragons from various authors, and each one read differently because of their various writing styles. 

Some were stories full of "fear" from the characters that really pull you in and you would swear you'd been through it yourself! Others stories read like amazing children's fantasies!

Wonderful book for all ages from kids(Rated PG-13) to adults!


My rating: A


1. TO EAT A BARD by Larisa Walk
2. ALONE WITH THE BONES by Mark Cassell
3. THE INTROVERT DRAGON by Rayne Hall
4. THE MURDER WINDOW by Pamela Turner
5. DUNG by Candy Korman
6. EDUCATING PUFF by Jonathan Broughton
7. I AM THE WEAPON by Douglas Kolacki
8. THE DRAGON’S BARGAIN by William Meikle
9. DRAGONS by Wakefield Mahon
10. DISTANT DRAGON by L.L. Phelps


rayne_hall_author@yahoo.com

  • #RayneHall 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: