I used this on a daily basis for several days. It's very gentle on my face, neck and shoulders. It barely has any odor whatsoever. It is very mild, foams a little, rinses off well, and leaves my face soft.
At my age of almost 48, I must use a moisturizer, so I did follow up with my usual.
It did not smell like it had sulfur in it which is wonderful, it did not have flecks of 'scrubbies' in it, nor did it sting my face, of which I am sensitive to things like that.
Personally, I do not see a change in my acne levels, but I am in perimenopause, so everyone will get different results. I do like this as a regular, facial cleaning soap and will continue to use it until it is gone. I do suggest that you go ahead and try it!
My Rating: A-
This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.
- - Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
- Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
- Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
- This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
- Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.