February 05, 2015

February 2015 TOM-BOX (for that time of the, yea... you know) from SWAAGBOX.com



You get what personal item you need (tams or pads), candies, jewelry and makeup. SO MUCH FUN!

Where to get yours!
Just click here>>The TOM Box from SwaagBox!

How it works:
http://wouldyoulikesomeheartwiththat.blogspot.com/2015/01/ok-ladies-monthly-subscription-box-made.html


I was trying to remove the 'lid' from the Dolche' parfum... and a spring popped out. I put it back on, and get doused in heavy perfume. Gonna be a while before I get over that LOL
*gag hack*







 Color is AUTUMN, see my personal just-having-fun photo at the bottom



(LOVE)


Very nice, hard, heavy bracelet. Good quality.




I was messing around with the eyeliner too, LOL:


No, those are not lashes, they are drawn on with the Cargo Liquid Eyeliner!  I was having fun *snicker*


Where to get yours! 
Just click here>>The TOM Box from SwaagBox!

No comments: