February 03, 2015

{}{}{}{}{} C O N T E S T {}{}{}{}{} 2-pk KONJAC SPONGES {}{}{}{}{}

WELL, NO ONE ENTERED TO WIN IT SO I GUESS

NO ONE GETS IT :(






Winner will receive a 2-pk of Konjac Sponges as shown, mailed to you from the company La Lune Naturals.





My Review on this product:

http://wouldyoulikesomeheartwiththat.blogspot.com/2015/02/product-review-konjac-facial-cleansing.html


HOW TO ENTER:

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
~AND~
Tell me your usual facial washing routine in the Comments. Do you even have one? I didn't for a very long time, until a few years ago when I noticed how my skin started feeling like it was 'pulling'. That's what I get for being a sun-worshiper as a teen and young adult! LOL

WINNER will be chosen by random.org on
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 24TH,
posted and congratulated here on this page, AND contacted via EMAIL. You need to answer me back asap!!
You have 24-hrs to reply or you will forfeit your win and another person will be chosen via random.org again... and so on.
 GOOD LUCK :)

#LaLuneNaturals

No comments: