July 24, 2013

For Ballentine SC and surrounding cities




"I SHOP 4U, BALLENTINE!" is almost ready to re-open! I will be recovered from my total knee replacement soon & ready to get my business available to you once again! If you or a loved one need someone to grocery shop for you, pick up prescriptions, or veterinarian supplies, please *email* me your address (do not respond here for others to see), and I will mail you a full info packet that also includes my professional references: phyllisasherer@aol.com. I will also be glad to meet one-on-one.

This was first started for our local elderly, shut-in, & disabled neighbors. I was working for the Ballentine Food Lion when I noticed certain elderly folks and the problems they were having with shopping. It broke my heart. I made some calls and found that there were NO shopping business locally they could use, so I decided to start one myself! I love to help people. I don't like to see people suffer.
Also for busy moms or dads, pregnant women, caterers who *gasp* forgot something, people who just have their hands full, yes, even for lazy folks, I'm here to help! I offer my services for Ballentine, SC and surrounding towns within 15 miles. I am very affordable at $10 for grocery shopping and $5 for vet or pharm pick-ups.

I even offer foot washing to post-op patients who have had hip or knee surgery, (or pregnant women), for only $10.00!
I've been there! When you can't bend, you can't  touch your feet! I will use disposable non-latex gloves and treat you very gently. I have a CNA background with references.

Feel free to join my Closed FaceBook Group here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/238701816250399/



No comments: