Green Tea Citrus Sangria
Welcome the warmer weather of spring with a pitcher of this deliciously refreshing creation. It’s easy to make and is the perfect beverage for BBQs, pool parties or any gathering.
• 3 cups water
• 4 Lipton® Green Tea with Citrus Tea Bags
• 2 tbsp. honey
• 3 cups sliced or whole berry fruit (kiwi, plums, raspberries, blackberries)
• 2 cups chilled white cranberry juice
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add tea bags; cover and brew 3 minutes. Remove tea bags and stir in honey. In pitcher, combine tea with remaining ingredients. Makes 2 quarts.
• Chill at least 2 hours
• Serve in ice-filled glasses
• Also terrific with Lipton Green Tea Bags