January 06, 2019

PRODUCT REVIEW: L'Oreal Paris "Age Perfect" Skin Care

L'Oreal Paris "Age Perfect" Skin Care
Product Review




I have not yet been using this product long enough to comment on how it treats my lines and oncoming wrinkles on my aging facial skin; I am currently 52... but, when cleansing my face with the Rosy Tone Mask, I love the way this feels, it's so smooth and soothing.

"Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask: This mask's gel formula takes just 5 minutes to refresh skin's rosy, radiant look."



However, as soon as it starts reaching the 5-minute point of when you're supposed to rinse it off, my top lip, the sensitive area under the nose, starts tingling with a slight burning sensation, so if I go over time after the alarm goes off, I know that, "Hey! Right now it's time to take this off!" LOL ...then I have to wait at least 30 minutes before I apply the rosy tone moisturizer because I do have sensitive skin. The first day I did not wait, and applied it immediately after rinsing the mask... my face stung for almost an hour! So I've learned to wait. Last week when I waited I lost track of time... I went 24 hours without because I forgot!

(Day one photos)

 

 

  


Let me tell you a little bit about this 52 year old's face! If I do not add a moisturizer after washing my face, I feel as if my skin has been exposed to a desert! It starts pulling and itching and feeling tight and feeling dry and it will consume my mind until I put moisturizer on my face! With the rosy tone, I did not even realize I needed the moisturizer! So I could clean with the mask everyday, or every other day, and not even need moisturizer! In my book, that makes this an amazing product!

 "Age Perfect Rosy Tone Fragrance Free Face Moisturizer: Use every morning to stimulate cell renewal and rejuvenate skin."



The 3rd item, the Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition All Over Honey Balm is great as well! It smells good, and clean, and you can use it on your face, neck, chest, and hands.
Always always always apply a moisturizer to your neck and upper chest, and especially the back of your hands and your arms! They are oftentimes exposed to the sun more than your face is! It is one way for sure to tell a woman's age if you cannot tell by her face or neck! The back of her hands will look like her grandmother's hands. #crepepaper!

 "Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Manuka Honey All Over Balm: Rescue dry skin by applying this nurturing balm on the face, neck, chest, and hands."

  


My hands look very hydrated & healthy today, after using he balm daily for approximately 5 days...

52 yrs old? You never would have known!



All in all, I am very satisfied with the L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Moisturizer & Mask, and Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Balm!
Love love love!
Highly recommend!



In another 13 days or so, I will update with more facial photos and we'll
see together the results of a "two-week regimen"! :)


#LOrealParis #SkinCare
https://www.lorealparisusa.com



INTERESTED IN REVIEWING PRODUCTS YOURSELF? JOIN INFLUENSTER!
https://www.influenster.com/
#voxbox
~I received these products complimentary for testing purposes~

No comments: