February 15, 2008

The Day After the Big Day

Well, I don't know about you, but I for one am glad it's over. I don't have a hunny to share it with, to spend money on, to get in a fight with, to storm out on.... oh sorry. Good thing, eh? Anywho... I hope YOU had a nice day with whoever you were with, or whatever you did to celebrate... or not. I haven't had to deal with it for years, and I'm actually grateful for that. This leaves me time to do more important things... like sit here and write a post, LOL! No, seriously, I am perfectly happy NOT having a significant other in my life. I truly have no time for one. And I celebrate life daily. I am a cheerful person, and my family and friends are awesome :) Besides, I tried dating again, several months ago. Turns out he was a drunk who used AA as a crutch and a lie. That goes to show me it's just not my time yet. And I really wasn't ready anyway, which I thought I was.
I certainly hope you fellas out there are NOT in the doghouse this morning. I would love to know what you did for your lady. And gals, would love to hear that YOU took charge and did something for your guys, so let me know! Leave a Comment about it! HUGS!

Slick

No comments: