August 18, 2009

Tuesday - Prayer of the Evening

COMMITMENT


"Trust In the Lord, and do good;
So shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily
Thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in
The Lord; And He shall give thee desires
Of thine heart. Commit Thy way unto the
Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring
Forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy
Judgement as the noonday" PSALMS 37:3-6


Almighty God, my heavenly Father, I commit my life to you. I choose to trust you with everything that pertains to me. I thank You for Your promise that as I delight myself in You, You will give me the desires of my heart. I ask You to work in my life that all my desires will be conformed to Your will. Because of Your abiding presence, the many promises of Your Word, and the strength you impart to me, I will not fear.instead, with your help, I will be still and contemplate the fact that You are the eternal God of the universe and of my life as well.


AMEN

No comments: